Investing instructions, stock forecasts, financial data.
Recent Popular Articles and Posts:
How to Beat the Financial Crisis
Posted on 17 Oct 2008
Such an economic crisis as the world saw in October 2008, inevitably brings financial crises to every walk of life. Not only is it a financial crisis, but it's also a currency crisis, (exchange rate crisis) a business crisis and, potentially, a family crisis.
The Asian crisis being more painful than expected, has brought even more sobering to the west and increasingly, people who were employed in the financial sector, will be looking for work elsewhere.
Perhaps the most popular turns people will take is to seek out ways and means of creating a business on the Internet. In the exact same way, to cut costs, more and more companies will look to the Internet as a real outlet for their own products.
The result of this move will be even greater growth of the Internet Marketing industry, which has already seen exponential growth since the dot com crash of 2001.
Coaches, consultants, and providers of Internet Marketing training should prepare for a boom time now, as corporate lay-offs seek them out to help with the set-up and marketing of a zillion new online ideas.
There are three prominent reasons for why the global financial crisis will give rise to a new dotcom boom:
1. The Internet is the quickest communicator for business owners. No other businesses in history have grown net capital as fast as the Internet successes we've seen in the past decade.
2. The Internet offers low cost barriers to entry. At a time when borrowing from banks will be virtually impossible, the Internet provides a way to set up shop and begin trading for next to nothing.
3. Global access to the Internet is exploding. The Internet already has 20% penetration to the world's population. Its not going to get any smaller.
Individuals and companies working in the Internet Marketing industry stand to gain a lot from the movement we'll see in the coming months. Lets hope they're prepared.
James Crisis is a leading critic, author and trainer of executives in business. For his Internet Marketing knowledge he works under the mentorship of Tim Brocklehurst. A leading figure in online business building.
- Talking About Car Cover
- Top Tips When Looking For Static Caravan Holiday H...
- Should You Acquire BASIC Skills in Your Online Bus...
- Have You Ever Got Scammed by Internet Marketing Gu...
- Group Insurance Canada Three Key Options For Can...
- The Economic Crisis Isnt Just Local
- IVA Information and Solution
- Professionals Within the Real Estate Industry Know...
- Holiday Office Party Invitations and Planning
- Project Management Concepts and Insurance Companie...
- Pleasant Prosper, Texas
- Galveston Needs Help to Rebuild From Hurricane Ike
- New Phishing Wave in Global Financial Crisis Wake
- Safe Investing in a Recession Do You Need to Acc...
- Holiday Home Insurance How to Choose the Best Co...
- Working From Home is Not Just For the Stay at Home...
- Use an Asset Management System and Obtain Complete...
- QandA Som Mittal, NASSCOM
- 10 Best Reasons to Have a Home Based Business
- Economic Fortune Teller A Look at This Coming De...
If you have any questions contact us